Wednesday, May 15, 2019

"Cameo."


Last year there was supposed to be a Stan Lee Build-a-Figure, which would've involved several multi-packs, but it wasn't included for some reason. But at the toy show over the weekend, we got the Stan Lee figure from SDCC 2007. Weirdly, I got the Spidey mask a couple years back; but I don't have the rest of the pieces to turn him into Spider-Man. Why would you, though?

We also got the Batman v. Superman Batmobile on deep clearance last week, and I'm hoping the driver will be a surprise in a week or two. Might need to expand the set, though.

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Awww, this is bittersweet. I bet that Stan Lee figure goes for a lot now that Papa Stan's dead.
Nice skit. So, surprise driver huh? Cool.

H said...

I'm betting on Batfleck. Cat would have a field day with him. Always enjoy these.