Friday, May 31, 2019

Feels like cheating, but might be a bingo.


New bingo card, so you know what that means!

The Lilac City Comicon is once again this week, and even though I got a towering mound of fifty-cent books from EntertainMart last week, I'm always up for more. I haven't had a staggering amount of luck with the bingo cards, though; especially since I'm usually more interested in what I can pick up on the cheap. Still, we may have a bingo on one of our cards, finally!

It's a win with an asterisk, though; since the Star Trek books were on a DVD-ROM, and there were at least three books on this card that I have but just don't remember where I put! Well, maybe they'll turn up.

I might be looking for one of the toy sellers from that last toy show again, too. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Happy Hunting buddy!