Monday, April 30, 2007

Be Sure to Miss!
The Bizarro Legion is far less terrifying than the front cover of this one, believe me.
Guff. Running behind a little already this week, since yesterday I helped the Wife paint the bathroom. She had me do the taping, and said it would be 'totally easy.' Of course, it totally wasn't, and ate up a lot of time I would've spent blogging or taking pictures or, probably, watching the Venture Brothers and sleeping.

Later this week my parents and my sister and her family will be up here, and it's the Oldest Son's birthday; so who knows how timely any of this will be; but down the line we've got my favorite Legion of Super-Heroes origin, the political campaign and debate process with Thor and his friends, more Yellowjacket and the Wasp action/adventure/dysfunction, and maybe a little piece from the third-best run of Deadpool if something works out for that.

Red eye reduction my Aunt Fanny.Pretty sure if the Youngest could talk, he'd ask why the 30th Century is so dated and out of style. From the back cover of The Best of DC Blue Ribbon Digest #57, by Pat Broderick: his signature's backwards, next to 'Bizzaro' (it's misspelled on the back cover, which is actually sort of fitting!) Cosmic Boy.

No comments: