Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's a fair question...

It's come up more than once in Avengers, but four out of five times when the DC-analogues of the Squadron Supreme show up, they're being mind-controlled. I like to think the Crime Syndicate and the heroic Lex Luthor used to have wacky Silver-Age style adventures, where the Syndicate would have some big crime planned and Lex would stall them with a convoluted scheme. Then the Syndicate would beat up Lex and eat a baby or something...

Anyway, since I had some of these figures out anyway, so this was the first thing I thought of when I saw Batman has a crossover coming:

OK, I'm pretty sure that won't happen in "Night of the Owls." Pretty sure. I know in latter Outsiders there was an Owlman in there, but I'm not sure what his deal was, and that probably won't come up again anyway.

4 comments:

SallyP said...

Heh. Hilarious.

Actually, the Owlman in Outsiders was pretty funny. He was only in the short and actually GOOD version with Alfred running the show, but he was a hoot.

googum said...

"He was a hoot." Ah, I see what you did there!

Vaporizer Reviews said...

Hampshire is a nation on the lower shore of Britain in the U. s. Business. The nation city of Hampshire is Winchester, a ancient church city.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Cute skit Goo. Must see more CSA skits!