Monday, May 16, 2016

After the comicon, he went to a comic store, then looked for comics online.


Those don't sound like the actions of a man who had "all he could eat," do they...?

The comicon wasn't bad, and I did get something in the neighborhood of 127 books; but it wasn't quite up to previous cons. That may possibly be the result of trying to organize: usually, I'm all like "Yay, comics!" and this time there was the disappointment of not finding the books I was looking for.

Three books off the list, which isn't a very good start. But, I found Marvel Spotlight #25, another Sinbad issue: not the one I was looking for, but close. In the upper right corner, I was looking for #210 there, part of the serial from Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #207, but I may actually have it! I got #209, so I may have that five-parter now, and just need to put it together. Could probably count that as a check then too. And I did get some other Hulk reprints, a Superman Family or two, and some random old Warlord issues.


On the last issue front, I found a few of the last Punisher issues, but not the last chapter of Countdown! That Thunderbolts #81 I saw like three times. So, not a bad start, and we do have a good stack of books for the next few months. Still, didn't get any figures this time, either. Well, there's always the next one to look forward to.

No comments: