Friday, May 27, 2016

Drawing the line, somewhere...


I don't mind getting spoilers on the new Captain America (I'd be surprised if Jack Flag was even dead, let alone anything else that allegedly happened...) or DC Universe: Rebirth (don't all hit up Geoff Johns for a refund at once, guys) but I draw the line at X-Men: Apocalypse or Omega Men. The last issue of that came out Wednesday, I just got it, and io9 had a spoilery article title up.

So, reading time! I'll be out for the long weekend, but have fun, and be safe! (Scan from Omega Men #1, story by Tom King, art by Barnaby Bagenda.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I've pretty much expressed my feeling on both HydraCap and WatchmenGate today on my blog, but you just know Alan Moore's gotta' be pissed as hell about this. I hope Dildo and Friends have a Voodoo witch doctor on hand to protect them;)