Sunday, January 21, 2007

I have no idea what Aquaman has for a hand now: a hook, water, a plunger, what?
I have no idea if cracking your knuckles is really bad for you or not. Sorry.
From Aquaman #14, "Lamentations" Written by Peter David, pencils by Mary Egeland, inks by Howard Shum. A nice character bit that wouldn't have occurred to me there. I've been reading David's stuff in various forms for years, from his Hulk run, Star Trek stuff, and his old and new runs on X-Factor and Spider-Man. In fact, David does so much work, I've long since lost any hope of keeping up with all of it. I probably will pick up his Dark Tower adaptation, but isn't that just begging for the trade? Having a little bit of a hard time seeing the point of singles there.

I'm working overtime the next three days and going to the doctor, so I'm not sure when I'm going to be reading comics, or blogging for that matter. I'll be back to more-or-less daily as soon as possible. (Even though I was snowed in this weekend and still didn't post...) Be back as soon as possible though, so don't set the blogosphere on fire, or whatever, until I get back...

No comments: