Tuesday, January 02, 2007

This is:
I had 'Our Day will Come,' stuck in my head during this.  Unfortunate.
A. Pretty much why I bought these two, yeah.

B. Well, the bottom fell out of the Hero For Hire business, and they figured if Emmitt Smith could win, then...

C. Just Luke and Danny's way of weeding out anyone too stupid to live, i.e. anyone who makes fun of them.

D. My first new toy of 2007, Luke Cage, $5.00 at Walmart!

Strangely, although I'm a total Marvel zombie, I don't have the same fondness for second-stringers Power Man and Iron Fist, that I do for their counterparts over at DC. For example, I like the Question or the Creeper or Metamorpho more than those two. Still, even though they haven't really appeared as a team in years, for a lot of comics fans (and myself) Luke Cage and Danny Rand may as well be joined at the hip.

Here's a more traditional action shot, for the...traditionalists, I guess.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Well, that brought a smile to my face this morning. *snicker*