Friday, December 17, 2010

Not to seem down on Christmas, but...

Not a very good day, Thursday. I'm not going to go into it, but not the best day ever. So, when I had a minute, I went to a big ol' pile of comic book comfort food: my pile of Evan Dorkin comics, specifically Dork! and Milk and Cheese. One of my favorites, and a seasonal strip at that, after the break! This one's puerile, juvenile, vulgar, and sacrilegious, and I still love it. Ho ho ho...

From Evan Dorkin's Milk & Cheese's 3rd number one; "Cheesus Christ all Milky!"



I would personally love it if Dorkin was still cranking out an issue or two a year; but it seems like it's been a while. Still, these still make me feel better on a day like today, and for that I thank him. Things'll get better, hope you all aren't woefully offended by this one, and go see Tron this weekend!

No comments: