Monday, August 01, 2011

Vacation Week: Featuring, things that don't fit in my scanner!


Well, the book itself might fit in my scanner, but I can't open these books up to scan out of them. Which is just as well, since I'm out all this week, visiting my ancestral homeland in Montana! It's also my birthday today, so I have no intention of doing any work in the slightest...

Today we'll start with a book I'll be reading up there: The Bulletproof Coffin, by David Hine and Shaky Kane. Or maybe Destroyovski. If this link still works, check out the first issue at Comic Book Resources! Looking forward to finishing this one: I missed the first issue and had to wait for the trade, which I forget to do about half the time.

Coming up later: other stuff I'm reading on vacation! (I read like a chainsaw, so it could be a pile!)

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Happy Birthday man! Mine is Thursday, so I guess that makes us both Leos....Cool beans!