Monday, March 17, 2014

Recovery effort:

My computer's in the middle of a Spinrite Data recovery...and has been for some time now! I still have my laptop going, though; and the next week or two's worth of homemade strips is ready to go. Hope I didn't lose any...

Meanwhile, it's given me plenty of time to go through eBay: I have a new figure coming from overseas that I'm really looking forward to, that might be here in a couple weeks. And I'm looking for "set dressing" pieces for the Blame, but I've got the local Comicon in a couple months and might be able to get them there, as opposed to paying postage...well, we'll see. And I'm finally making my way to the end of Breaking Bad...

1 comment:

googum said...

Just finished! My takeaway is, "Too much pride in your work could be fatal." Also, know when to quit!