Wednesday, August 03, 2016

"Half."


House didn't run quite six hundred episodes...maybe six hundred diagnoses, though.

I'm pretty sure Kurt hasn't been miserable the entire trip; just close to it. But Pool doesn't usually make him snort, either.

The song Pool's mangling is Stone Temple Pilot's "Creep," which I could hear but took me forever to figure out what the actual song was called. Possibly because I didn't appreciate STP when they were first out--I loved "Sex Type Thing," but the rest of their catalog has aged pretty well. That and I do like Radiohead's "Creep" more, but still.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Oh Kurt. Yes, it's a terrible joke, but sometimes... you just need to break the tension. Man, this has been good! So much better than most of the regular comics!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

And an STP reference to boot!!!!
Best one yet man.