Wednesday, August 30, 2017

"Jessica."


I finished the Netflix/Man-Thing BAF a week or two back, and my favorite of the lot is still Jessica Jones. Possibly because Krysten Ritter was great in Defenders: I wasn't much into the comic version, but her Jessica Jones was a foulmouthed delight.

Sadly, the girls didn't make it back to the "creepy newsstand," since after the summer's heat, I have to re-attach most of the magazines to it! Or I might re-purpose it into something else, but that might take a while.

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Lucky bastard. I'm so jealous, ha ha. I get paid this friday, so with any luck my local Wal-mart will have most of them in still in stock. After that, it's to the Amazon machine for the rest, 'cause I REALLY want to finish building that Man-Thing.

My favorite so far is still Bullseye, followed by the rest.

It's funny you posted this, as I was wondering when you'd get back to Felicia and Satana. Wondered and answered. Hopefully you're continuing this again next week.

SallyP said...

Oh... there is never ever a dull moment.