Wednesday, September 18, 2019

"Needed."


Ooh, I hate when I forget to write any commentary, but there's not much except "The X-Men are kind of jerks sometimes." And that's outside of the Power/House of X whatever stuff lately: I'm aware of it, but haven't read it all yet. So of course there are Nightcrawler variants coming to rope me in there.

Storm gets put into the background in this one, and I still feel like that's the case in the real X-books as well. She's not my favorite, but it still feels like she's being benched a bit. And her figure there may be the most in-demand of the recent Retro carded X-Men, but the legs on mine were soft. She may have trouble standing later.

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I mean yeah, sure they can be dicks...sometimes...but so are other teams, and to their defense, they were raised by a guy who's been retconned to be a uber dick instead of the Martin Luther inspirational-type figure he was created to be..AND they're constantly being hunted down by a world that hates and fears them....despite helping save it on too much of a regular basis for it to be believable.
But yeah, you'd think Kurt being back on Earth would be treated as more of a bigger damn deal here. I get why not for Deadpool, but Kurt? He's the fucking salt of the earth.

SallyP said...

This sums up all of my repressed feelings about Scott...so well done.