Wednesday, December 04, 2019

"MK Coffee."


I'm pretty sure even you did have multiple personality disorder, it doesn't necessarily follow each personality would want their own drink; but Moon Knight is crazy and fairly rich, so...Weirdly, former merc Marc is the best tipper, while cabbie Jake thinks he's poor even if he's not. Even weirder, I think this is like the third time we've had MK drinking coffee here.

That face is from the DC Multiverse Endgame Joker...geez, I was going to say it wasn't my favorite Joker figure, but I like it better than the Dark Knight Returns or Suicide Squad ones. I didn't like the retro one that might've been a Target exclusive or cough up for the Signature Heath Ledger one. (Which is probably cheaper now than it had been.) Huh.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha! Solid strip man. Always a pleasure to see MK...ANYWHERE, but especially here.
The face gag was a nice touch as well.
If I had to guess who's face that was, maybe it belongs to the guy/girl who took his order and fucked it up?