Friday, June 26, 2020

"Led."


I already had four pieces, so last weekend I sprung for the "Gamerverse" Marvel Legends Ms. Marvel and Iron Man...I forget if that IM had a mark number. There has been so many that now I've relapsed and only recognize four...Anyway, I wanted to get the last two pieces to build the Abomination. Or, "Abomination," since I don't recognize this new guy. I'm calling him 'Dim' for the time being: he doesn't have that classic Abomination head and looks like a mouth-breathing orc. Dim doesn't appear to re-use any parts from the old Abomination, but that Build-a-Figure was itself a re-use from the SDCC 2016 Raft set. Dim's funky foot claws aren't bad, though.

We're left to wonder what the Abomination does on his day off, but man, I'm thinking the Leader has read every one of those pick-up-chicks-through-targeted-negging books and probably elevated that to a science.

3 comments:

H said...

I'm getting a real Killer Croc vibe from this guy. Might have something to do with me being so much more DC than Marvel but still.

For some reason, I feel like Abomination goes scuba diving in his off time. Again, not sure why but he seems like he'd enjoy being underwater for extended periods.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Probably, or haunts the sewers and scares tourists doing the whole "It hiding underneath the sewer drain thing?

Damn that BAF is U-G-L-Y!" I'd prefer the classic Gil Kane Abomination myself thank you.
More skits of these please as I'd enjoy reading a follow up to this.

Nooice Leader figure too btw. He turned out really good.

googum said...

You know, I had to look it up to confirm, but the Abomination has gills! Maybe he does go diving.