Wednesday, August 12, 2020

"Baddest."











Satana has been a regular cast member in these strips pretty much since I got her, back in October 2013; although my version probably isn't strictly derived from comics. Then again, she appears every so often here or there and can vary wildly between appearances. I love her as a foil, a contrast: she works well as a "straight man" in the comedy sense of the term. Shiklah, though...I may be figuring this one out on the fly. I did flip through Mrs. Deadpool and the Howling Commandos, the Battleworlds series she led; but I don't know if it had a lot of great insight into the character. It did have a bit of foreshadowing for Deadpool, who was a ghost for most of that series; that he probably wasn't going to live happily ever after with his new bride.

EDIT: Blogger threw me into their new template/interface/whatever, and the pictures did not come out the way I wanted, so reloaded. That may well have been user error; I probably can't put that all on them.

2 comments:

H said...

Oooh, cat fight on the way! Still, Satana and Deadpool never actually consummated their marriage (if I'm remembering correctly) and she only married him to get out of marrying a demon. It should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Well this outta' be good. Looks like you're about to give us your version of Sister Wives/First Wives' Club/Girlfriends/Ghosts of Girlfriends' Past/etc starting next week.

Does this mean 'Pool's going to make his long-awaited return? I mean all three of his ex's (well Satana technically isn't but still) are all going to be in the same room to together. Seems like the sorta thing he'd have commenting on.
Lots of tea about to be spilled as the kids say these days.