Wednesday, January 13, 2021

"Puppies."











Back in Amazing Spider-Man #258 (which we'll probably reference more than once...) Spidey freaks out when he feels the symbiote is trying to attach itself to him permanently. Would it, though? The What If? version went with the symbiote possessing him, instead of just attaching itself; but I can't recall how often I've seen the symbiote take the proverbial wheel.

And of course we just got the Venomized Captain America, by god we're going to use him! I don't know if I'd necessarily need a whole bunch of Venomized heroes (I know Funko pops are going that route) but I'd probably take the Symbiote Supreme and Nightcarnage from Marvel Contest of Champions.


1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Is it just me or does Venompool look A LOT like a giant evil TNMT?
Also, did Agent's symbiote come with a free complimentary bottle of Jack Daniels? Seems like that's the ideal way to entice him to get onboard the whole symbiote thing.