Wednesday, August 11, 2021

"Alexei."

I was on vacation for a bit, so this was just finished last weekend. For a change, I have the plot largely worked out, or at least what Alexei is after and why Black Widow wanted Moon Knight there, but not the full script. The downside to that is that I think I had some dialogue worked out on my drive home, but I'm not sure I wrote it all down... Our new armored green friend is a recent pickup from Twitter, thanks @camzilla51! It's a Russian character that has gotten other action figures in the past and is getting a Marvel Select version soon-ish. The Select is much closer to his usual appearance. But we'll soon see another armor that's not necessarily the traditional look either.

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I REALLY want that Titanium Man figure too. He looks great!

So that's what they're all after? An armored suit?

And why is that one AIM guard posed like that at the end? Is he doing an homage to Flashdance? Having an out of body experience? Trying to Matrix dodge them a little too late? Hilarious shit.

H said...

Aw geez, it's like Alien with that guy's head! I hope he wasn't a guinea pig for some sort of crazy experiment. Leave the hood on next time, Alexei!

On a semi-related note, Alexei should switch to decaf- that guy is super grumpy. Interested to see where this is going.