Wednesday, February 22, 2023

"First Name."

Typhoid Mary mentioned, some time back, that Face ID couldn't tell the difference between her, or Mary Walker; but does Moon Knight always have the same phone? Or does each persona have their own phone, own contacts, possibly even own account? Jake almost certainly has the phone the other guys know about, and three secret burners.

Yay, Speedball! Who I don't think we've seen before now, and with Steven there, seems alarmingly tall. Feel like he could've used some extra hands; or maybe just not both fists, even if he's not a big accessory user. 

I did do about three seconds of searching, and I think there is a Crescent Street in NYC. And possibly a dumpling house. I don't get dumplings often enough...

4 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

You know, I guess that does make sense that MK would have his own wee man plug if he ever needed clean piss. Just never expected it to be Speedball of all people. Jesus, I can only imagine how many gator rolls Steve Ditko's Ayn Rand-loving corpse is doing right now finding this out, lol.
Although to be fair, after what happened to Speedball during & post Civil War, this isn't necessarily the worst job option for him these days.

I know Moonstone's in this for the notoriety & inevitable book deal, amongst other things. I humble submit these possible book titles "Darkside of the Moon" "Darkside of the Loon" "40 Days & 40 Knights" "Bark at the Moon (Knight" "Tuesdays with Marc..and Jake...and Steven" and & "Getting to know the Fist"

H said...

Ok, those all sound dirty- not making me feel any less like this is going to turn into a seduction thing.

Not sure why Steven's concerned about having clean urine. It's not as if Moonstone's going to be HIPAA compliant or something. There hasn't even been a hint that she's got a plan cooking on the side yet.

CalvinPitt said...

I think it's just good common sense to operate from the notion Moonstone has some evil plan. Like knowing Mr. Sinister is going to steal your genetic material if you ask him for help.

Also, I feel as though Moon Knight would be more likely to work with Robbie if he's in his "Penance" mode, tho that may depend on which Moon Knight. "I hurt myself to get stronger" is probably more a Marc thing than Steven or Jake.

Anyway, yay, Speedball's here! Maybe he can keep Darkhawk company in the DJ booth!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I'm definitely all hear for having Speedball keep Darkhawk company in the DJ booth. Maybe they take turns, splitting the week up.