Monday, March 30, 2009

Timing, part thirty-nine:





Two more pages, after the bump!




I have no idea who is in that picture. But he's got a Milk and Cheese "Gin Makes a Man Mean!" t-shirt. So should you.

For the picture with Ms. Marvel and Pool's head, I wanted to try to get a Frazetta-style pose for Kurt. It's barely visible, but they're standing on the base that came with the first Marvel Legends Thor.

And Deadpool had his head lopped off, and awkwardly jammed back on, fairly recently in one of the last issues of Cable and Deadpool. Pool's a little worried about brain damage, but not overly so. I suspect the parts of his brain that worried about that were the first to go.

Coming up on the homestretch: more on Thursday! As far as the rest of the week, I have no idea...

4 comments:

SallyP said...

This HAS turned into quite the epic. Have I mentioned how much I love that little red wing chair? And the "Frazetta" shot of Kurt is simply perfect.

googum said...

I did a Dr. Strange strip this weekend, and the chair makes an appearance there, too: I may have to change the banner to reflect it as the one recurring character...

Ace said...

I thought that was a picture of Rob Lefield...

googum said...

Ace,
Ow.

(Yeah, it's an old picture of me. Still, Rob's a handsome guy...)