Monday, March 23, 2009

Timing, part thirty-seven.


Why is Ultron tiny? Continuity!

Only a few chapters left, then I have to think up something else. Uh-oh. The return of tiny Ultron wasn't really planned, since it could've been built up more.

Since I made this strip, the baby mutant has gone on to get a proper name, and maybe age a few years, in the regular Cable book. Dr. Strange is about to be replaced as Sorceror Supreme, Nick Fury 616 has realized S.H.I.E.L.D. and HYDRA were related organizations; and no matter how good I hear that series is, until they reveal those were just fronts for H.A.T.E. and the Beyond Corporation, I'm not biting. Ultimate Nick Fury is still stuck in the Squadron Supreme universe, and Frank is still Frank.

3 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

*Snicker.* I almost feel sorry for Lil' Ultron there. :-)

Anonymous said...

Actually, they're fronts for SILENT. They cut out the middleman.

Which, due to stock plummeting, led to Atlas being the majority shareholder. Once Jimmy Woo finds out, this mess should get sorted out nicely.

SallyP said...

I don't care WHAT is happening in the actual books. Yours is far more entertaining.