Friday, April 17, 2009

Today's pulse-pounding, senses-shattering, action-packed Star Trek panel:

Screw General Order 7, let's go visit Captain Pike!
I spent five minutes looking it up, but yeah, I knew General Order 7 off the top of my head.
From Star Trek #61, (DC Comics, 1994) "Door in the Cage" Written by Steven H. Wilson, pencils by Rod Whigham, inks by Arne Starr. Probably not the only follow-up to "The Cage" in Trek fiction. In fact, here's another!

From Star Trek: Starfleet Academy #9, (Marvel, 1997) "Return to the Forbidden Planet, part one" Written by Chris Cooper, pencils by Chris Renaud, inks by Andy Lanning. Fittingly, things aren't necessarily what they seem in either of these scans, but both were fun looks back.

1 comment:

james said...

This is my first time here. As an old-school sf fan, I like your attention to Star Trek. I'd like to add you to my blogroll at the Defenders Fansite: www.defendersfan.blogspot.com