Friday, July 30, 2010

Not shown: the action figure packaging thrown under my desk, for some reason...
Hmm. That's a photo from last year, but I think a lot of the papers, definitely all of the toys, and probably a lot of the dust are still there. And that's...sort of good, right?

Anyway, I'm on vacation next week! But does that mean I'm leaving this poor blog unmanned? Well, yeah; but there'll still be some posts up. Monday and Tuesday, we take a look at a couple of WWII veterans and their post-war careers; and you can decide what's cover story and what's Superboy-punch. Thursday, more JLApe!

As I write this, I haven't finished Wednesday's strip, and I just realized I hadn't used the "homemade posts" tag in a while either. I'm usually a good two weeks ahead on those, at least; and I've been busy. Wait, got 'em! Have a good week!

2 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

Have a fabulous vacation, Googum!

SallyP said...

Slackassery is a lovely term. So have a nice vacation.