Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This may be the only Christmas present forthcoming from around here.



09-06-2006 10;09;43PM
Originally uploaded by googum
Well, hell. I'm having some computer trouble at home, so my regular posts are locked up for the time being. I may be out until after Christmas, to be honest.

I may still be online at work, though, and I am going to build up a little more of a backlog. Currently, aside from "The Indefensible Technique of the Black Knight," I have two more homemade comics ready...and not scanned onto Flickr where I could use them. We'll see how many I can get done before I'm back.

Since I might not get another chance, a quick Merry Whatever to everyone who's stopped by here over the last year or so. And an especially big thanks to everyone who's left a comment. This isn't a big discussion blog, since I pretty much post something to the effect of "Wasn't that cool?" or "Didn't that suck?" or probably more often "Isn't that weird?" and leave it at that; but I do appreciate the feedback. So, I'll be back when I can...although I'm still around, if you get what I'm saying.

From Detective Comics #572, "The Doomsday Book" Written by Mike W. Barr, art by Alan Davis (this section). First comic I ever saw Slam Bradley in, and he shouldn't have had to wait so long for a comeback. Also, I don't know why the bad guys are wearing sunglasses, at night, in a snowstorm.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

There seems to be something of a rash of computer blowups lately. Mine was acting squirrelly, but if fortunately fixed again. Hope that you get yours back in blogging condition post haste!