Friday, January 13, 2017

Could've done with a bigger shelf...


I bought a detolf from Ikea a couple months back, and although the year-end group picture was on the top shelf, I hadn't got around to filling it up yet. But we've remedied that, by filling a shelf with the bulk of my Nightcrawler collection! Or at least a good chunk of it...

It's a bit cramped, and I'd still like to take some time for individual pictures of some of the foreign pieces. That and I think I was actually looking for the faux-Lego one from X-Men: Apocalypse. Did I put that with my other Legos? Well, something to keep an eye out for, then. Still, out early so I can work on next week's strip!

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Damn. Nice collection. Nightcrawler fan much? Ha ha. That is a pretty sweet shelf tho. I'm gonna' have to go IKEA myself one of these days in order to get a better shelf. They're practically overflowing! I seriously can;t and don't want to count them all, but best guess; over 300.