Monday, October 23, 2017

You have to reach level 45 to unlock Danny the Street.


I've wanted to make this for a bit: a Doom Patrol arcade game, based on Babb Tarr's cover to Doom Patrol #1!

But while interesting, Tarr's design wasn't symmetrical, so I tried an old logo and the cover of Doom Patrol Archive #2 for the other side. If it had turned up in my local arcade, I'd have played it! "Level 5, Monsieur Mallah and the Brain; Level 6 the Brotherhood of Dada...the hell?"

Meanwhile, I wrote a bunch of posts recently, but they're all for the end of the year. I also picked up about 32 pounds of comics in Florida a couple weeks back--wait, that number isn't accurate. It includes bags and boards, so it was less than that, and now I'm sad. Heavy as all get out to lug home, though. We'll grab something out of the pile for tomorrow!




2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I'm jealous of that Arcade now. Damn you;)

Each level in the came should reflect the different creative teams over the years. Morrison, Pollock, Johns, Drake, Giffin.

SallyP said...

This is as good as the news stand !