Wednesday, November 25, 2020

"Change."












Selene is late: I have the Hellfire Club ordered, but I don't know if that's going to be here until March? Actually, my sense of immediate gratification has been taking a bunch of hits, with that, the Sentinel, and a project I'm working on that I probably won't be able to finish until February. Ah, we'll probably either be in lockdown again, or it'll be the middle of winter and the result is the same. It occurs to me that Shiklah, Selene, and Satana have probably all been referred to as "succubus" but aren't connected in any way.

For good measure, a Sugar song that came to mind doing this one. Man, I came to them late, but thought they should be way bigger.

And sadly, that was about as much as Mole Man was going to fit into the WWE Wreckin' Slam Mobile, nor were any girls going to fit in there with him and Ultron. Surprisingly, Mole Man does have some game: I think in current continuity, his illegitimate Deviant kid has overthrown him, like the Molier Man or something.

2 comments:

H said...

I think right now Shiklah's acting kind of 'vamp'. Wasn't expecting it but am curious to see where things will go from here. Probably a cat fight at some point but not sure what the match-up will be.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Goddamnit Goo how is it you keep coming up with character combos we'd never have thought of going together but now want to see an ongoing of!? You hooked us with the many adventures of Kurt and 'Pool, then we get Franklin and Timmy, then Gwenpool's Gwengers with Man Wolf and Moon Knight, now Mole Man and Ultron. If this doesn't lead to a Moley and Ultron A Night at the Roxbury homage I don't wanna live. Ok, I do, but you get the point.
Good for Marc too. How the hell can you NOT vote, especially this year of all years????
Look, sometimes it counts, sometimes it doesn't but this year, THIS year it really did count.

Also, I never noticed until now that King Cobra's rocking the same wrist gauntlet-thingy that ML Thanos is as well. I don't know how the hell I missed that one.