Wednesday, November 11, 2020

"Coalition."

I don't know that I've ever seen credits for this, but the Mole Man's voice for me is 100% from the classic Power Records. We blogged that issue years back, but now you can watch it on YouTube!

I think some people either missed him last time, or want an update, but there's some that want an updated Mole Man. I don't know if that's 100% necessary, but his legs do not have a ton of range. I have a few Legends Ultrons, but that's the Select version, from a toy show a bit back. I'm not sure there has really been any interaction between Krakoa and Moley's Monster Island, but they're relatively close geographically, right? I could definitely see mutant kids hitting the beaches there to throw ragers, getting chased off by Tricephalous or whatever.



2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

They could yeah, but it'd have to be a totally new body buck and mold, meaning if Hasbro's going to go through all the trouble of making it, you can be damn sure they'll make it worth their while and include a non BAF-BAF monster and maybe a moleoid or two in one of those vehicle packs for 40-45 bucks. I guess it'd be fair.

Speaking of fair, who doesn't in DD's inner circle feel that same exact way...and that's even covering all his ex's. I swear, I'm surprised Marvel never did a "Ghosts of Girlfriends' Past" type issue or story arc considering all the poon he's racked up.
"Sympathy for the devil" indeed.

H said...

Jeez, that was cold of Bloody. At least be a hospitable kidnapper and let them have a drink- might earn you some Stockholm Syndrome points.


But yeah, it does feel like Shiklah's spreading her net too wide, trying to be Big Event.