Tuesday, May 18, 2021

"Oh, I'll never finish Stilt-Man; I don't see that happening." Lies, all lies!

The local toy show returned for the first time in two years, and while I didn't buy much...actually, I think I spent more on comics at that show, but okay...it was a lot of fun just to walk around and see some stuff. But, I also got a ton the last week or so: The new M.O.D.O.K.! The Hellfire Club! And surprisingly, Stilt-Man! Mercari came through with several of the parts at once, so here we are.
At the show I picked up the recent Rogue from the Rogue/Pyro set, a couple of Fantastic Four bodies that I thought I needed but now wonder why, and some Build-a-Figure parts. I'm two short on both Crimson Dynamo and Demogoblin, and wonder when or if I'll finish them up. Or get any more Hand Ninjas to make Stilt-Man taller...seems unlikely.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Seriously, that's a legit point; how the hell has Stilt-Man NOT been busted & charged with being a peeping tom?