Wednesday, May 26, 2021

"Rip-off."

Close to the wire this week: I only finished this one last Thursday! I'm usually a couple weeks ahead,  have to get back to work. 

Most of the evil Darkhold dwarf's dialog this week is cribbed from a movie with another bad little person: The Man with the Golden Gun, a Bond movie I'm almost positive is no one's favorite even with Christopher Lee and Hervé Villechaize. And I wonder if Kang is less there to help the timeline come out the way he wants it, than to watch Doom pull Wile E. Coyote pratfalls.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

At this point, and most definitely later? The latter, DEFINITELY the latter.

So, Frogman jumped right? I think he did since Kurt unintentionally gave him the heads up. Man is Doom EVER gonna' be piseed about this one. Wait'll Reed & the FF hear about this one.

I think the only ones who wouldn't see or hear this, not even on Instagram, is Latveria. I think Doom blocks & restricts what they can see on the internet, much like North Korea & China. And no, using alt VPNs doesn't help either. Not with Doom's anti-VPN program forcibly installed in ALL home computers & schools.

Looking VERY much forward to seeing the fallout from this next week.