Monday, October 04, 2021

Odds of seeing some of these books later? Pretty good!

I wasn't organized enough to mention it earlier, but the Lilac City Comicon was back over the weekend. And we got 138 books or so! The show felt a little smaller than usual, and there were a few tables that looked like no-shows, but obviously that didn't stop me.
We also got this Nightcrawler print and yarn figure. The lady that made the figure sold me my Bamf a couple years back; if she keeps making Nightcrawler stuff she's probably guaranteed a sale every year!

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

138 huh? Damn. Nice finds though. Hope it didn't dent your wallet too much, ha ha.
You know you could always commission that lady for more custom Nightcrawler stuff. She could be one of your "I know a guy/have a guy" type connections going forward.