Tuesday, June 07, 2022

"Deviant."

If you didn't watch it right away, there were deals to be had on Marvel Legends Eternals figures: I picked up two Kro figures for the price of one on Amazon now. I can't recall if he was a bit expensive for a 'deluxe' figure or not, but he was maybe cheaper than some? Maybe, maybe not. 

More importantly, it's the triumphant return of the most dynamic of duos, Timmy and Franklin! Hmm, not unlike...a figure showing up tomorrow, Franklin is on the shortlist of Toy Biz Legends that Hasbro hasn't remade. 

Reagan's Raiders was an actual comic somebody expected people to pay money for; but I don't know if it was a bad parody, or just bad. I don't think it's on the highlight reel for Dick Ayers or Rich Buckler.  


2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Awww, that twist ending though. Nice.

I'm not sure we're going to get kid Franklin again anytime soon, unless there's an FF anniversary special ML boxset in the works. Maybe then. Otherwise I'd say there's a better chance of getting Adult Franklin with a Galactus herald first...which is DEFINITELY not a bad idea actually...

H said...

That little deviant's probably right though, although it'll be whatever the hot fad is 6 months from now. Juice bars are kinda 90's, I think. There are a few 90's trends ready to make a comeback though, so maybe juice bars aren't that out of the question ...