Wednesday, June 29, 2022

"Tamper."


I read at least a bit of Red She-Hulk, but I may actually be right about Betty liking scotch! Pretty sure Thunderbolt Ross drank it and passed it on to her; in an old Peter David Incredible Hulk issue. And yeah, I know she's the Harpy (or Red Harpy?) now after Immortal Hulk, but honestly Betty's taken more than enough crap over the years. I prefer the idea of her now having the power to not have to put up with it anymore; and hopefully moving on from Bruce. (Post-David, even after Betty returned from the dead; I feel like he didn't appreciate her enough or treat her like she should.)

Betty refers to a ploy Namor used in his old solo book, like every fight: get beat down until he could get to a lucky pond, or the pipes, standing water, whatever. Let Namor get wet (ew!) and he'll turn the fight around like Popeye hitting the spinach. 

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I definitely like THIS Betty. Nice figure too, well sculpted and STACKED!

She's apparently one hell of a strategist in your universe, taking after her old man, but probably better. Of course having hung out with everybody here, she had plenty of insight into their habits as well, so that helps.
Curious to see where this goes further....

H said...

Ok, I'm kinda worried now. I don't think Betty has access to mind erasing technology or the power to do so. I feel like she is going to be a victim here too. I just hope she's not being used as a brainwashed tool for whatever's causing this (if there is something malevolent behind this).

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@H: That's always a very real possibility H. One can never know can one?