Thursday, April 11, 2024

"Pumpkin."

Pumpkins are probably out of season, yet here we are: I pre-ordered Hallow's Eve, since I like the idea of Ben Reilly's girlfriend taking a more active role, especially when Ben is like she says, not himself right now. Then, the other day I stumbled across the other retro-carded figures, and picked up Jack O'Lantern and Spider-Shot. Somewhat surprisingly, it only took me a few minutes to find the 2016 Jack O'Lantern, the old Toy Biz Mad Jack from 2006, and the Fortnite Punk from last year.

Chasm and Hallow's Eve appear in this week's Amazing Spider-Man--probably not especially close to how they are here, but see for yourself!

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Definitely getting Harley Quinn vibes from her, and in a good way.
I do have to say though for a brief second, surrounded by all those pumpkin-headed minions she looks like a well-known meme I know you know what I'm talking about, ha ha.

Definitely want to see more of these two going forward.