Thursday, July 27, 2006

Back in the day, when Cap and Tony didn't knuckle-kiss each other.
Yeah, I've totally changed my mind, and would 100% sell out any and all beliefs for a giant robot.  Hell, even a mid-sized one.
Suck. I was going to say, "If Tony built me a giant robot, I'd support about any damn thing he wanted!" But that's not true, is it?

Leaving fictional super-hero registration and giant robots out of it for a second, just by thinking about it for a few minutes I could see where my lines are. There are some things that are just wrong, and I wouldn't support for cash, power, all the tea in China. I might sell out someday, but I'll never support hate, or the abuse of those who can't defend themselves, or "us vs. them."

Of course, it would be easier to affect real change from within if I had a giant robot...

1 comment:

Brandon Bragg said...

When my giant robot factory opens, I'll make sure you're first in line for a transforming helicopter-bot. However, all my vehicles will be Farm Use Only . Them's the breaks.