Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"Avengers Show."

























This one...this one kind of got away from me. Cap, Tony, and Logan snark at each other for way longer than I originally planned. And I feel like a big ol' hypocrite because I hate it when Bendis does exactly that sort of back-and-forth banter in Avengers. (I don't have John Romita Jr. or anyone backing me up, though!)

The Regular Show figures were on sale at Toys R Us, then were never restocked. I ordered them from their website, and the sale and the shipping kind of cancelled each other out. I didn't realize until I had them in hand, they actually are Toys R Us exclusives. (EDIT: Of course, when I went to my local Toys R Us just yesterday, they were completely restocked.)

Jazwares has been doing more than a few cartoon properties that otherwise may have been left without figures; and they don't do a bad job with Mordecai and Rigby. They're both described as "super poseable," although both of their designs make some of the articulation less than useful. I kind of think they could've used the rarely-seen (by me, anyway) moving mouth articulation; and they definitely need footpeg-holes: they both have odd, tiny feet that will make standing them both a challenge.


3 comments:

Dale Bagwell said...

Fucking awesome skit my man, best one yet! You really nailed this one, so don't worry about the fucking length. Didn't see Mordecai or Rigby coming, so nice one.

SallyP said...

But yours is GOOD banter!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!