Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"Avengers Show."

























This one...this one kind of got away from me. Cap, Tony, and Logan snark at each other for way longer than I originally planned. And I feel like a big ol' hypocrite because I hate it when Bendis does exactly that sort of back-and-forth banter in Avengers. (I don't have John Romita Jr. or anyone backing me up, though!)

The Regular Show figures were on sale at Toys R Us, then were never restocked. I ordered them from their website, and the sale and the shipping kind of cancelled each other out. I didn't realize until I had them in hand, they actually are Toys R Us exclusives. (EDIT: Of course, when I went to my local Toys R Us just yesterday, they were completely restocked.)

Jazwares has been doing more than a few cartoon properties that otherwise may have been left without figures; and they don't do a bad job with Mordecai and Rigby. They're both described as "super poseable," although both of their designs make some of the articulation less than useful. I kind of think they could've used the rarely-seen (by me, anyway) moving mouth articulation; and they definitely need footpeg-holes: they both have odd, tiny feet that will make standing them both a challenge.


2 comments:

SallyP said...

But yours is GOOD banter!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!