Friday, November 30, 2012

Today, Conan vs. a polar bear. It's that white thing over there...

From a slightly dinged-up copy of Conan the Barbarian #127, "The Snow Haired Woman of the Wastes" Written by J.M. DeMatteis, art by Gil Kane. Not the best issue, but hey, Conan vs. polar bear. And Conan kills Grendel! No, not that one. Or this one...

Small confession: In case you haven't noticed, I've been on blogopilot, lately. Often, I schedule out a week or more's worth of posts, then I'm free to do whatever it is I do around here; checking in only on occasion and usually just to fix typos. Apologies to anyone still reading, and I have no plans on quitting; but sometimes I must admit I'm dogging it out a bit. That may be because sometimes I have a pile of comics, sometimes none; depending on what came out and what I could pick up on the cheap. Oddly, the weekly homemade strips are sometime easier to keep going on the regular; I think I might be scheduled to the end of the year and the Year in Toys.

And today's title is a very, very obscure reference:

I've never seen one of those...

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Well I guess I gotta' give you props for admitting such horrible laziness on your part:) Nawww, I'm lazy as fuck too. I'm lazy like you, but on the other end of the spectrum, as I wait until the last possible minute to finish up my skits, even though the writing's done. Like today or example, I'd written most my stuff out throughout the week, but waited until today to take pictures. Still I at least have next week covered just in case I want to blow my load and use them all for next week's blog and no filler posts.

Never heard of The Charlatans myself, so thanks for that little music lesson:)