Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Not just for busting Hulks anymore!


I am positive, at some point, even if the Hulk's not within a hundred miles of there, Tony has gone with the Hulkbuster armor: "Meh...not feeling stealthy today...modular armor's still broken...scratched the paint on the silver...ah, hell, Hulkbuster it is!" Maybe when he's feeling fat or bloaty or something.

This was the first Iron Man Hulkbuster figure I had seen in the stores, and of course I grabbed it and sprinted like a loon to pay for it. I probably should've taken a look first, since he has a bit of a ding on his head. I don't think it shows in these pictures, there is at least some possibility that I did it myself, and frankly it's not like Tony would be able to keep the Hulkbuster suit pristine and shiny. That one's bound to take some lumps, so I'm not too broken up about it.

No comments: