Monday, July 22, 2013

"Questionable Content."





I'm on vacation this week--a week earlier than I usually go, or maybe I'm a week lazier than usual. So, I wasn't sure what I was going to have up. Then I remembered: I had a mess of homemade strips, from back in the day when I did a few for Articulated Discussion. (Wes was posting over at Plastic Graveyard as well!

We're going to run a bunch of those old strips this week, then; so if you haven't seen them, well, they'll be new to you. I think production values have actually increased incrementally since some of these, but hope you like them!

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Loving this one! Especially since it features the Question. That last panel fits with the last panel of Justice League#6(the NU52 one)
Pick it up and you'll see.

Funny commentary on all the characterization he's and over the years. but so, so true:)

Hey, tried to call you last night, but verizon said your number was turned off/disconnected. Maybe it's because you're on vacation;)