Friday, July 19, 2013

Out!

Not shown: the action figure packaging thrown under my desk, for some reason...
I still haven't bothered to take a picture of my new desk--frankly, it's not as nicely set up; and it's underneath the air conditioning vent, so I'm freezing and somewhat dry all day at work lately. But, I'm on vacation next week! Don't worry: I still have some time-killing posts scheduled. In the meantime, why not hit up the Armchair SDCC coverage at Poe Ghostal's? I know I will! Although, I'm a little depressed considering the possible (if not probable) end of Marvel Legends. Or "end," since I think it'll just be folded into movie lines...

Anyway, vacation, be safe, see you soon!

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Have a damn good vacation Goo. I know you've probably earned it and more:)
So the ML line's ending? Damn. First DCUC, now this. These companies are fucking us over on this, I just know it:(