Wednesday, September 23, 2015

"Ready."


I think it was a Peter David comic--90% sure it was the second issue of Star Trek: The Next Generation--The Modala Imperative--where an aged McCoy remarks that if Captain Kirk had a ready room like Picard did, he would've never gone back to his quarters. Of course Pool is aping that here, but he could do worse! We'll see if I could cobble together a little model of his prior ship, the Bea Arthur, for him...

The doors Kurt puts his foot through were from a Ultimate Spider-Man Web Warriors Trickshot Showdown set, which I picked up for under four bucks and didn't put any stickers on. The doors scream Star Trek to me...

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha! Love it.

"I've never seen you drink anything but mountain dew and homemade schnapps."
Nice;)

Speaking of Bea Arthur, you know you have to have a picture of her hanging up somewhere in either the ship or their house now. You know that right?;)

SallyP said...

Yeah, I can't see 'Pool drinking Earl Grey either. But this is hoot as usual.