Friday, March 05, 2021

Maybe this interview is full of secrets for the last episode? Probably not, but you never know!

The conclusion of WandaVision is on today, so I'm turning off everything to avoid spoilers! (Unless I accidentally wake up at four in the morning; which I think I actually did for the last episode of  the Mandalorian...) So, why not enjoy this interview with Steve Englehart on his Vision and the Scarlet Witch limited from Marvel Age #29? Especially since I randomly found it over the weekend while looking for something else...
.

For good measure, and because of course I'd post this, a clip from the same issue of Dave Cockrum's Nightcrawler #1!


1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Someone ask him why he turned the Western Ghost Rider into a rapist.
Thanks.

I'll be watching the show in a few. Should be good, but feels like the last episode just being under an hour just isn't enough time to wrap everything up, even though I know it's directly leading into Dr. Strange 2.