Monday, September 20, 2021

Finally, some comics that aren't taking up space around here!

I do enjoy Humble Bundle, as they've given me access to a ton of books over the years: over the last seven years (!) I've gotten long stretches of Transformers, Star Trek, and Dungeons & Dragons comics, among many others. The most recent Bundle: from Titan Comics, including more Star Trek and a ton of Robotech; but what sold this one was Peter Milligan's take on The Prisoner. Come to think of it, my Prisoner action figure from Wandering Planet should be coming soon. 

As of right this second...I have no idea what I'm doing for the next two weeks. And then the month after that. But the Lilac City Comicon returns October 2-3! If you're in the neighborhood, say hi; I'm the guy in the mask buying all the cheap comics.

No comments: