Wednesday, September 29, 2021

"Squirrel."

After setting up this strip, I think I see why Squirrel Girl was sold with a scooter: that tail was somewhat of a bother to pose, it's fairly heavy. She was hardly the worst 'actress' we've ever had here, though; I may just have to use a base for her if she appears again. I don't think she's a mutant right now, although that's the kind of thing that could as easily be undone as done: she's currently a 'mutate,' not unlike Spider-Man, although I'm at least 60% sure she wasn't bitten by a radioactive squirrel. Maybe 50%.

Are there animals on Krakoa? I don't even know, but you'd think they'd be needed to move pollen around or fertilize the plants or whatever. And as I type this, my Sentinels haven't even shipped! Which is fine, really, I don't have time for it right now; but still...


2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I was going to say "Oh look, how sweet. Goo with a Wholesome skit today" NOPE! Cut right to the 2nd panel and now you've gone & made The Hood a picnic basket fucker. Jesus Goo what he'd ever do to you? haha.

Yeah I think you're right, Squirrel Girl might be just a mutate at this point, but like you said that can always change.

"Are there nuts in Krakoa?" Htf did Kurt or Satanna not blurt out "Why yes, yes there are!" when you have guys like Onslaught, Mr.Sinister & Apocalypse living there.

She's a cute figure though & I'd like to see more strips with her, but I can certainly appreciate the difficulties that come with posing her.

H said...

Yeah, I'm not real clear on the mutant/mutate divide. She was definitely born with the tail and squirrel communication skills. Whatever- like Kurt said, you're going to want as many super-tough heroes on your side as possible.