Wednesday, September 07, 2022

"Ballistic."

I hesitated on opening Vulcan, Darwin, and Maggott; yet somehow have gotten three strips out of them? As I type this, I still haven't opened Siryn or Sabretooth yet; and am still waiting for Havok to show up. I've seen a few in stores, but no Havok there either: I'm not positive anyone has gotten him? Ugh.  (EDIT: Although I pre-ordered him some time back from Target, I ended up having to get Havok from Amazon. But I used points, so whatever. I have seen one in-store since.)

Thena had another Deviant boyfriend in the most recent Eternals series, that of course comes to a bad end; although I think that series also implies all of the Deviants come to a bad end sooner or later. (Except maybe for our Deviant pals Karkas and Ransak the Reject! The movie had a lot going on, but really could've used them. They're more entertaining and likeable than the rest of the Eternals and Deviants put together.)  This also maybe got a bit of a rewrite on the fly, since while I'm pretty comfortable putting nonsense in the mouths of a lot of these figures, Angelina Jolie was intimidating somehow...

5 comments:

H said...

You know, I actually believe Darwin- he could've adapted his way into it, even if it was more than a little skeezy or gross. Like Vulcan said, there's gotta be somebody that's into that sort of thing. Rather not think about Maggott having sex though.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I hear you H. I'm guessing "Hey I just met you and this is totally crazy, but My digestive system & I saw you from across the room" wouldn't normally carry a a good success rate.
I bet they watch. That's right, Eenie & Meanie watch.

Tempted to get that Sabertooth and Updated Classic Havok. They only had Siryn at my Walmart, and not even Deadpool's into her anymore.


Is Darwin a virgin. I mean it's not like he can shape shift right? Just adapt to his environment, which considering what his sexual preference is, should make that for a useful power to have. Especially when it comes to those awkward meet the parents meetings

googum said...

I didn't plan on coming back to it, but Darwin did get some in X-Factor!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

With who?

H said...

They do more than watch, Mr. Morbid. They do more than watch. I'll leave it there.