Wednesday, December 28, 2016

"Planet Dust."



And I forgot any commentary! Lazy...OK, Klyt is Markov from the game Evolve; we've used the Val and Goliath figures during this storyline already. I haven't played the game, but I did like the figures.

The "alien corpse dust" I think I got from Warren Ellis's brief run on Thor, which had creepy, post-Ragnarok men who would live off of the dust of the destroyed humanity that came before. They were pretty gross, yet somewhat tragic...and it's also been far too long since I listened to the Chemical Brothers Exit Planet Dust.


2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I was gonna' say damn fine job on the photoshop part, because I initially thought Mr. Kylt's face was 'shopped on a toy body. So he's a real figure huh? Very fine sculpt work there.

Haven't heard "Leave Home" before. Nice. I was introduced to them I believe, through the playstation game N20, Nitrous Oxide. LOVED that game. Ha a killer Chemical Brothers soundtrack that fit the game and graphics like a glove

"Get Busy Child" was the name of the album I think, if definitely the name of a track off said album.

"Corpse Dust". Somehow I forgot about that. And during Ellis' Thor run too. Goddamn that a criminally short run. He was slowly but surely building up some steam with some creepy shit in there finally.

SallyP said...

Oh this just keeps getting better and better. Galactus is a bit of a jerk though... bringing up how utterly fabulous the Silver Surfer was.