Wednesday, December 07, 2016

"Room."


Honestly...I'm aware of Vine, but I don't think I've ever been there. Until writing this post, anyway.

The sofa's a new piece, which actually has a backstory! It's a promo piece that came with the S.H. Figuarts Iron Man Mk.42. (If you have a hankering for it, please go through a site with an affiliate program that gets some kickback!)

The Black Cat/crimelord story is really going to be in Patsy Walker: Hellcat, even though I still don't think Felicia would risk it. I haven't been following it closely; I'm not sure she ever realized the Spider-Man that put her in jail was the Superior, Doc Ock.

In other news, I do wonder when I'll find Misty's gun...

4 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

"The only thing I've seen you punish that bottle of scotch." Ha, nice one.
Felica really would make a shitty crimelord. Plus dealing with the day-to-day politics and shit doesn't sound like her bag.

When did Misty's gun turn into a banana? Off-panel shenanigans or did I forget it happened?

googum said...

Sat turned Misty's gun into a banana when she broke in, back in June. I really should have cheeky editorial caption boxes...or number these stupid strips, for that matter. There's a box in about Deadpool #3 that I love, where they refer back to the first issue, and cheer "Yay, continuity!"

SallyP said...

I am just so happy the chair won't be lonely now.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ah, gotcha. Yeah you really should dude.