Tuesday, November 16, 2021

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake...



...and yet, he never brings you any presents! What a jerk!

Oddly, I think I ordered the reissued Marvel Select Watcher before this one was even revealed, and it still hasn't shown up. This one took a bit, since for some reason, Heist Nebula (the blonde!) took forever to turn up. 


That feels like way too much skin for the Watcher to be showing...It's also coming up on when I should start preparing for the Year in Toys, and part of that was scratching my head and trying to remember what Build-a-Figures I put together this year. And maybe where I put them.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

He does look pretty good overall, but I personally prefer the MS Watcher instead. Probably cheaper too.