Wednesday, March 09, 2022

"Cruel."

I'm going to call out my own hypocrisy here, as I'm doing something I don't like when regular writers do: I haven't read every single appearance of either Ben Reilly or Kaine. I know Ben is having a bit of resurgence in current Spider-Man books; but I'm not sure if Kaine has been seen lately. Then again, he's been popular enough that I have two figures of him, so...

Also, if I was Spider-Man, or worse, a clone of Spider-Man, I would be terrified at the irrational fear that I wasn't going to turn into a Man-Spider, but something even grosser. Growing spider-legs out of my ass would certainly qualify.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Honestly, that's not an unfounded fear when you really think about it. Anything can happen when mad comic book science exists.

Definitely gotta' say though, growing spider legs out your ass is either going to make dropping a deuce either REALLY awkward & difficult or surprisingly advantageous. Maybe the extra legs allow to sit the proper way for maximize pooping efficiency, idk. I wouldn't wanna' find out.

Also, ooof, hitting on Satana's going to end up REAL bad. If you thought he was crabby before...